Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #217 - Knitting lesson with mothership


Day 217 - Knitting lesson with mothership - OK so after yesterdays horrific events all I wanted was my mum, so I spent the evening at my parents house.  Mum cooked lasagne and then tought me how to knit.  The plan is to knit a blanket for the baby so we are doing individual squares and then they will be knitted together at the end.  Obviously we had to pick a neutral colour as we are not finding out the sex of the baby so I picked a grey flecked colour.  I'm really pleased with my progress.

Keep Smiling
xxx 

2 comments

  1. I am sorry to read about your scary time :( good luck with the knitting it is very satisfying seeing all the little squares add up x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a super cute idea! xo

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin