Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #220 - Husband's new hobby


Day 220 - Husband's new hobby - I came home from work to find that husband had been to his dads house and picked up his old guitar.  He used to play Spanish guitar as a child and has decided to take it up again (but not specifically Spanish this time).  He seems pretty serious about it and has downloaded a load of lessons.  I may have to get him to teach me a few chords.  The only instrument I play is the piano, I played for 7 years from the age of 7-14, I kinda wish I never stopped.

Keep Smiling
xxx  

1 comment

  1. I wish I could play piano, such a beautiful sounding instrument. My boyfriend is in a band and constantly on his guitar, although its nice that he's passionate about something, but it does drive me up the wall! xo

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin