Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #224 - Pandora Repair


Day 224 - Pandora Repair - Last month I noticed one of the stones had come out of my mother of pearl heart charm so I sent it back into the Pandora shop for repair.  They contacted me a couple of days ago to say that I could just come in and pick up a new one (obviously it was unfixable) so I picked it up after work today.

I can't believe I forgot to mention my exciting day in yesterdays post.  I had my midwife appointment yesterday and we heard baby's heartbeat for the first time, it was so amazing, the heartbeat was strong and fast and sounded like galloping horses, so magical.  We then had another scan where we watched baby open its mouth, raise its little arm and stick its thumb in, baby is already so cute.

Keep Smiling
xxx

2 comments

  1. All the baby stuff is just so sweet:) I can imagine excited you guys are x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the charms you have, especially the cupcake one :) Your baby sounds so cute already! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin