Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #226 - Mid afternoon treat


Day 226 - Mid afternoon treat - So Sunday was a busy and productive day for me.  The weather was absolutely gorgeous so I took full advantage of this and did 3 loads of washing /sorted my garden out,cut the grass and pulled up lots of weeds / Took the dog for a long stroll to the fields down the road from me / Had dinner at mums / 45 minute swim / Ironing / BED!!  I did manage to squeeze this little mid afternoon treat of chocolate raisins and a cuppa in though.

Keep Smiling
xxx

5 comments

  1. i did the washing too, taking advantage of the sun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you really took advantage of the nice weather :-) I spent all Sunday in bead re-watching season 2 of Gossip Girl lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't beat chocolate raisins - but they are so addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog :) seeing your photos and little posts each day make me happy, you seem like such as nice person :) x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww thank you @smileystacey1 your too kind x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin