Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #229 - Christmas Panto Tickets


Day 229 - Christmas Panto Tickets - Going to the pantomime at Christmas time has become a bit of a tradition for my my best friend Amy and I.  This year we are watching Cinderella at the Theatre Royal in Plymouth and I cannot wait!!  I think a day of Christmas shopping in Plymouth town first is well in order and a cheeky gingerbread latte from Starbucks (ooooh how I love the festive Starbucks drinks in those cute little Christmas cups)

Keep Smiling
xxx

3 comments

  1. I love Christmas panto! I take my little sisters every year! Had no idea that tickets were on sale this early though! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Christmas pantomimes! We always go as a family, we are going on Christmas Eve this year, can't wait!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been to a panto! :O
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin