Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #231 - Perfect Friday Night


Day 231 - Perfect Friday Night - Came home from work to find that my wonderful husband had painted our bedroom (it was a job for the weekend) so I was very pleased that he had saved us a day with the decorating, we had always planned to decorate this weekend.

I then spent the evening chilling with a bunch of my girlfriends. The evening went something like this:
Pizza/Facemasks/Chocolate Truffles/Film - Letters to Juliet/Lots of Laughter/Mint Hot Choc

Keep Smiling
xxx

5 comments

  1. awwww well done to your hubby! love the mug by the way, and can never go wrong with whittards hot choc can you? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. is that mug from whittards too? so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That mug is amazing!

    Sounds like the perfect Friday night :) Whittards Hot Chocolate is lush xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mug is awesome isn't it! It was a Christmas gift from my friend last year, it came in a set of 2 from Next I believe. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like the perfect evening!! I love your mug - so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin