Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #232 - Decorating our Bedroom


Day 232 -  Decorating our Bedroom - The decorating commenced on Saturday (well actually it started on Friday as wonderful husband did all the painting buy hey ho).  The wallpaper is from Laura Ashley it's called Draycott in the colour eau de nil.  I absolutely love how our bedroom is looking now.  We are heading off to Bath and Bristol for the bank holiday weekend and will be stopping off in Ikea on the way home to buy some furniture so as soon as I have the new furniture in I will show you all the finished look.

Keep Smiling
xxx

3 comments

  1. Looks good so far, look forward to seeing it all finished! :) I went to Bath last year and found it such a beautiful place, I always want to go back. Ikea is also one of my favourite places EVER but we don't have any near us *cries* x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i love bath! not to keen on bristol but probably because i live here! lol, nice paper xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cant wait to see the finished look! That paper is lovely xo

    http://septembersparkle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin