Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #238 - A Beautiful Handmade Gift from LilyLovesLola

 Without Flash
 With Flash
Maisy seems excited about it
Maisy's ready to be wrapped up
I LOVE IT!!

Day 238 - A Beautiful Handmade Gift from LilyLovesLola - Look at this beautiful scarf that Victoria over at lilyloveslola hand knitted for me.  Victoria took a knitting course at the beginning of the year and posted THIS pic of her finished scarf and I instantly wanted to get my hands on one.  I absolutely love the mustard colour and  I  was very  touched when she offered to knit one for me (I still can't get over how incredibly sweet this girl is!).

I picked up my parcel from the post office this morning and was delighted to discover that it was the scarf.  I also thought the little bow wrapped around it was very cute and inside the scarf was also a very sweet little note, that made me laugh (thanks Victoria).  The wool is so chunky and warm, and I was actually delighted that the weather was crappy enough to wear it today :-) So here I am donning said scarf.  Isn't it beautiful!! I can't wait for the colder months so that I can wear it to death!!  Please check out Victoria's blog HERE, you won't be disappointing.

I'm off to Chedder/Bath/Bristol this weekend in my dad's Campervan so stay tuned for some pics.  I can't wait!

Keep Smiling
xxx



15 comments

  1. Aww that's a really love thing to do :D It's a beautiful colour and perfect for the coming winter! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks lovely on you, suits you perfectly. I'm so glad you like it and that my note made you smile :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I'm impressed! It's not good you were able to wear it in August though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gorgeous :) I have been thinking about asking Lily to make me one too, maybe when I get paid! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. *doh* Not Lily - Victoria! You know what I mean, hehe x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! The coulour´s amazing,must be sooo comfy and warm as well x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I remember loving this when Victoria first posted a picture. It's absolutely gorgeous. Lucky you xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh, it's gorgeous! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, it looks lovely! i love the colour and it just looks so cosy and warm, mmm:)
    xo Elly @ strawberrylacemoustache.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maisy is the cutest!
    That scarf looks extra warm and snuggly too, that's s lovely of Victoria!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not sure about the scarf but I adore your dog!please , wrap her up and send her my way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that scarf! It looks so warm :) Your dog Maisy is soo sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww how beautiful!! The colour is gorgeous on you! How lush is Victoria to make that for you!
    George | frecklie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin