Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #246 - Burberry Freebie



Day 246 - Burberry Freebie - You may or may not know of the little freebie that Burberry were doing on their Facebook site, basically if you like their facebook page you could grab yourself a sample of their new fragrance called Body.  My sample came today and it is actually rather nice.  For some reason I always associate Burberry as being a chavvy brand I think it goes back to the days when all the chavs used to go around with those checkered burberry caps.  But it really is a nice fragrance perfect for autumn/winter.

Keep Smiling
xxx 

5 comments

  1. What lovely packaging! (for something free!) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. seen a few people get this and say its nice wish id of seen lol.
    i always thing of chavs to when i hear of burberry x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also waiting for this to arrive, I'm suprised to see it's not a cheap postal card with a super tiny sample!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool blog, just requested my free sample, can't wait! Thanks for informing us all x

    http://ohchaarr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations on ur pregnancy my dear!!! ur blog is amazing that i had to read all the archives!! n u always look gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin