Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #251 - Ready for bed


Day 251 - Ready for bed - I don't know about you but I love nothing more than getting out of the shower, drenching myself in moisturiser, getting into my PJ's and wrapping myself up in my dressing gown.  Husband goes back to work tonight/tomorrow (he leaves home at 3am to drive back to base) so it was an early night for us.  I managed to squeeze a hair cut in for him though.

Talking of haircuts, I booked an appointment to get mine cut in an actual salon for the first time since May 2010, I've been trimming the ends myself which I know is not the best thing to do.  I also ordered some hair dye online as I plan on going back to the rich brunette colour I had all of last year.  My appointment is on Saturday 1 October so I will be hitting the dye the day before.  Can't wait!

Keep Smiling
xxx 

No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin