Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #253 - Wearing mens clothes




Day 253 - Wearing mens clothes - I spotted this gorgeous jumper in Topman whilst in Bath and have been thinking about it ever since so today I strolled on into Topman and tried it on.  It is the perfect jumper for the colder weather that's creeping up on us (hurry up Autumn I love you) and it should stretch over baby bump for at least a couple of months.

I also picked up this maternity top from Dorothy Perkins, it was in the sale for £6, couldn't leave it there really. Then popped into Superdrug to pick up my trusty foundation and mascara.

Also my hair dye turned up in the post this morning i'm sooooo looking forward to getting my hair did!

Keep Smiling
xxx

2 comments

  1. I often wear my boys tshirts - they always have better retro ones then us girlies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This jumper is gorgeous - it's no fair to let the boys have all the good stuff right?!

    Sarah x

    www.smallestsarah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin