Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #264 - Body Shop Make-Over Local Event

Day 264 - Body Shop Make-Over Local Event - Whilst perusing my local Body Shop a couple of weeks ago I was approached by a lovely member of staff.  She was very complimentary and said I had the perfect face for Bridal Make-up........ I thought she was talking to someone else!

She asked if I would be interested in having my make up done at an evening event they were holding.  You basically pay £10, which you get back on anything you buy in store anyway along with 10% off and also a free gift worth £32 so I jumped at the chance, I mean that is such a good deal right?

So I went along to the event where I was greeted by a lovely girl called Hayley who offered me a glass of non alcoholic wine and sat me on her chair and worked her magic.  I've got to say I was soooo impressed with the outcome I wanted to buy everything she put on my face but I limited myself to the eye shadows and the lipstick....... but I think I NEED the Baked to Last Bronzer so I may go back and get that at the weekend.





Free Gift & Eden Project 2 for 1 Tickets
Free Samples of Vitamin E Cleanser/Toner/Moisturiser & Nutriganics Mask
Free Gift 
Dreams Unlimited Body Butter/Vanille & Feves Tonka Room Diffuser/Fig & Rosemary Shower Gel
What I bought - Eyeshadow shades 13 & 41/Colour Glide Lipstick in 14

Im so glad I was approached because I never would have known about this event otherwise.  Im sure Body Shop hold evening events like this all over the country so my advice is not to be afraid to ask about any upcoming events.  I had a really lovely evening and came out feeling fab!

Keep Smiling
xxx  

11 comments

  1. ah wow how nice of her,the mak up they use really suits you hun so beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, that bronzer does look amazing, I agree! I need to get my hands on their virgin minerals foundation, heard really good things about it!

    http://aworldfullofprettiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Your skin has a lovely glow here. (make -up or pregnancy?!) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab idea! And so good that you got a goodie bag out of it. You look so pretty in these piccies. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. the makeup looks gorgeous on you x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool! And you do have the perfect bridal face.. :) You look stunning! I am a huge sucker for the bronzer at the body shop. Not sure if I'm crazy but it kind of smells good too?! I might be the only one.. I swear I am not sniffing bronzers all over the world! Anyway, weird rant over. You look great and definitely should mimic this outcome it looks so natural and fresh! x

    myheartstumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your make-up looks fab! I've always loved the Bodyshop but never took any notice of their make-up untill I started working for the Bodyshop at home, and it is fantastic! I'll be using their make-up to do my sisters for her wedding tomorrow xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look lovely!! I've just applied for a job at bodyshop- I hope I get it, I want the discounts! :) hope your well x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the lovely comments! I am definitely going back to buy the bronzer tomorrow, I think that is what is giving me the glow.
    @Kate - They used the virgin minerals foundation on me and I can confirm it is good stuff!
    @Rosie - Good luck, I hope you get the job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're make up looks so pretty! That was a pretty good deal indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Found your site by accident but I am very glad I did as I have met some bloomin' annoying people today. To see your beautiful and calming site, your natural and stunning good looks has given me a sense of peace. :-)

    Not TOO much make-up hey, you sure don't need it.
    tata

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin