Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #265 - Yoga


Day 265 - Yoga - REALLY enjoying pregnancy yoga.  My teacher is great, she creates such a peaceful atmosphere and i'm learning some really great breathing techniques that should help out on labour day along with some stretches that release so much tension from my back and ribs.........baby seems to like hanging out under my right rib.  I also ordered a guide to childbirth book this evening on my teacher's recommendation, looking forward to getting stuck into that.

I used to do regular yoga years ago so I have my own yoga mat which I intend to crack out more often now so that I can practice at home too.......and breath!

Keep Smiling
xxx

1 comment

  1. Sounds like it's really helping. I definitely want to do yoga when I'm pregnant. x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin