Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #267 - Beastly



Day 267 - Beastly - Friday night is quite often movie night in my house.  With husband being in Oman for the next 5 weeks I got my best girlfriend over and we watched Beastly whilst scoffing chocolate and drinking tea.  It was just what I needed!  Thank god for great friends.  Oh and by the way, the film was OK, not great, but watchable.  There were some parts where they got all Dawson Creek on us and I had no idea what they were talking about????

Keep Smiling
xxx

2 comments

  1. My boyfriend doesn't work away, but he works nights, so I often have those girly nights to keep me going! Even better with chocolate! x

    http://aworldfullofprettiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cookies are AMAZING! Good choice!
    George | frecklie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin