Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #270 - Bedtime Reading


Day 270 - Bedtime Reading - I bought this book on recommendation from my yoga teacher.  I'm literally only a handful of pages in and am already enjoying it.  It has some really empowering birth stories in it.  I can't wait to read more!

I had girlfriends around this evening for a catch up.  We meet up once a month and talk about everything and anything that's going on in our lives.  I love a good old catch up with the girls and it was nice to have something to look forward to on a Monday because god knows I hate Mondays........ I know i'm not alone on this one!

Keep Smiling
xxx

1 comment

  1. I adore Ina May {she does a good breastfeeding book too I believe}. The birth stories in that book really helped me when I was preparing for my son's home birth.

    Loveaudrey xXx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin