Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #272 - Delicious and Nutritious


Day 272 - Delicious and Nutritious - This evening I made a stir fry which I kinda just threw together and it ended up tasting seriously awesome.  I can't give you exact measurements as like I said I just threw it together.

Ingredients (Serves 1)

1 Chicken breast
Brocolli
Carrot
Yellow/Red/Orange Peppers
Onion
Light Soy Sauce (about 3 tbsp)
Rice Wine Vinegar (about 1 tbsp)
Toasted Sesame Oil (about 2tsp)
Honey (about 1 tbsp)
Chinese 5 spice (about 1-2tsp)

Put the rice on to boil.  Fry the chicken until brown and then add all the vegetables and stir fry for about 5 minutes.  Add all the liquid ingredients and the Chinese 5 spice and continue to cook until the rice is ready.  Once the rice is ready, drain it and add it into the frying pan with all the other ingredients.  Stir all the ingredients together, serve on a plate and hey presto a delicious easy meal for one.

Keep Smiling
xxx

1 comment

  1. Mmm.. looks very yummy!
    Abigail xx
    http://biiicks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin