Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #249 - I don't give a damn


Day 249  - I don't give a damn - Made this little beauty for my friends birthday tomorrow.  It's also my mum's birthday tomorrow but as she is diabetic I thought it best not to bake a chocolate cake for her!

The recipe is from Lorraine Pascale's Baking Made Easy book - its the "I don't give a damn chocolate cake" it's really easy to make and amazingly tasty.

Oh and something super exciting has happened............... I can feel baby dancing about in my belly now, its the most amazing feeling ever, like bubbles popping in my tummy and it makes me smile every time it happens :-)

Keep Smiling
xxx

4 comments

  1. Wow, this chocolate cake is amazing! Looks so delicious!

    Kisses from Hong Kong,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That cake looks amazing! It must be such a lovely feeling to know that you've got a tiny human being in your belly :) I bet you can't wait to meet them x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks really yummy! I've been cooking loads of sneaky treats lately too ;D And your baby sound so cute already! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUM! This looks amazing.
    I don't suppose you ever post recipes? xx

    http://www.thelondoner.me/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin