Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #275 - I got a new do!

Before                                                                                      After 


Day 275 - I got a new do! - Ta Da!  I am so happy with my new autumn/winter hair......even if we are having a random heatwave in England at the moment!  The colour is just the right shade not too dark with a hint of warmth and I am in love with the cut.  It may not look anything special here but I've had lots of lovely soft layers cut in and the ends feel so nice and blunt (rather than frazzled and dry).  She told me I really needed to go for it with the intensive treatments as my ends were so dry thanks to all the bleaching from being ombre.  I'll probably need to re-dye my hair sooner rather than later as I'm sure it will fade pretty fast given the amount of bleach I covered over.

Keep Smiling
xxx

16 comments

  1. It looks absolutely lovely :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely :-) I really really need mine doing!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great. I love the sweeping fringe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the colour :) mine always seems to go too dark when i first do it but this looks great .... makes me want to go darker again lol
    really suits you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! What dye did you use? x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its a really lovely colour! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cut and love the colour :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so lovely! :) That's a great cut and color!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks lovely, really suits you x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks absolutely gorgeous Sam! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. your hair looks beautiful:) the colour is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. your hair looks lovely, I love the colour!! and you are so pretty :) x x x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin