Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #276 - Moth Chrysalis


Day 276 - Moth Chrysalis - Took advantage of this glorious sunshine we have been having and got my garden in shape because lets face it, that cold crisp weather is just around the corner (aren't we supposed to be getting snow next week or something?) so I cut the grass, strimmed the edges and dug up a load of weeds.  Whilst brushing up the patio I came across this moth chrysalis.  I've got to say, when I first saw it I thought it was Maisy's poo haha so when it started wriggling I was a little bit surprised.  Speaking of things wriggling, that little human being in my belly seems to be wriggling about a lot more these days, it really is the best feeling and instantly makes me smile :-)

Keep Smiling
xxx 

1 comment

I love reading your comments ♥

awin