Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #277 - Someone needs a haircut!


Day 277 - Someone needs a haircut! - Maisy is in desperate need for a wash and haircut.  I kinda like her a bit shaggy looking but her fur gets so matted and she hates it when I try and brush her.  My groomer had to cancel her last appointment 3 weeks ago and they can't fit her in until 4 November arrrgghh.

Went to see my big sis this evening.  They have just come back from 2 weeks in Florida, they also went with my mum and dad so I have been well and truly abandoned over the last couple of weeks what with husband in Oman until November too, I felt like Kevin from Home Alone!! So its really nice to have the fam back.

Keep Smiling
xxx

1 comment

  1. Nawww! I always have to wait ages to get my dog an appointment at the groomers and it takes longer and costs more than my own haircut!! :) x

    My lovely woofer (!) http://thepamperedsparrow.blogspot.com/search/label/Bichon%20Frise%20Friend%20Love%20Curly%20dog

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin