Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #278 - Getting Crafty for Christmas


Day 278 -  Getting Crafty for Christmas  - Picked up this little gem in Tesco today and I quite literally want to make EVERYTHING in it!  Its packed full of little craft ideas for Christmas and it also has some really great gift ideas.  I figure i'm going to have a lot of time on my hands this Christmas as I plan to start my maternity leave on 2 December so I might as well keep myself busy making pretty things.

I love Christmas!  Its safe to say Oct/Nov/Dec are my favourite months of the year.

Keep Smiling
xxx

7 comments

  1. This looks great! Must have a look for it, since it's Oct now I feel it's perfectly acceptable to start planning for Christmas! I'm with you with Oct/Nov/Dec being my favourite months of the year:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its my favourite time of year too, i keep getting into trouble from everyone i know for talking about christmas already! This looks like a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds lovely!
    I can't wait for Christmas already!!
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooohhh I'm in a really crafty mood this year too! I keep thinking about buying that Cath Kidston book about making your own stuff but this is probably a much cheaper alternative! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Christmas craft! I can't wait to get started on some DIY projects! <3

    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love christmas too! I have to go and check out if the christmas magazines are out here yet! Yay for christmas crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This mag looks great! I can't wait for Crimbo :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin