Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #286 - A lovely box of chocs....the white ones are to die for



Day 286 - A lovely box of chocs....the white ones are to die for - Today I went to work to find that I had been nominated for the Extra Mile, Excellence and Innovation award.  In case you didn't know I work as a medical secretary for my local hospital.  I was so thrilled to even be considered for such an award.  Then this afternoon I was given a lovely box of chocolates by one of my colleagues, she told me they were for being so nice to her :-)  how sweet is that!  I love Lindt chocs but have only ever tried the standard milk chocolate ones but the white ones are rocking my world right now!!

In other news I had my flu jab today, so stay away swine, me and baby don't want you coming anywhere near us!

Keep Smiling
xxx

5 comments

  1. Congrats! :D I looove Lindt, the white chocolate ones are my favourite choice too. Definitely my favourite chocolates alongside Ferrero Rocher! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your nomination! :)
    Those white chocolate Lindt balls are my favourite thing in the whole world - not had one for ages actually...might have to go and get myself some this afternoon :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Lindor especially the hazelnut ones congrats on passing your exams and I hope the flu jab is ok xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourite chocolate in the world :) I'm a massive fan of the milk chocolate ones, too bad they're so expensive!

    Amanda | http://notsocountry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the white, I wish they would sell them in a box on their own.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin