Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #287 - Currently Loving......


Day 287 - Currently Loving...... CHEESE SPREAD & HAM SARNIES.  My friend mentioned that she had given her gorgeous little 7 month old girl (who just so happens to be my god daughter) cheese spread sandwiches a few days ago and since that day I have been dreaming about them.   So this is my current love, I simply can't get enough of them.  Oh and btw the crisps are Wheat Crunchies in Worcester Sauce flavour, yummers!

Had my usual pregnancy yoga session this evening which I found really beneficial as I've been getting terrible back ache these last few days, so it felt really good to stretch it out!

Keep Smiling
xxx

3 comments

  1. mmmmm yum yum! Hope have a lovely weekend hun xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cheese spread! i even eat it on toast for breakfast! x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin