Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #289 - Exeter - What I bought and What I Wore

Day 289 - Exeter - What I bought and What I Wore - This Saturday I spent the day shopping in Exeter with 3 of my girlfriends.  We go every year in October to make a start with our Christmas shopping and then spend the evening watching X-Factor whilst stuffing our faces with pizza and chocolates, It was a great day filled with laughter and It felt good to make a start with the Christmas shopping.  Here are a few bits that I picked up for myself.

What I bought





Leggings - £5.99 H&M
Stripe Maternity Top - £12.99 H&M
Barry M Nail Effects Foil in Silver & Gold - £3.99 Each
Bow Hair Clips - £2 Primark
Fleece Fairisle Socks - £3 Primark
Khaki Parka - £22 Primark
Christmas PJ Bottoms - £5 Primark

What I Wore

Leggings - Topshop
Jumper (it has little magic sparkly bits in it) - Dorothy Perkins
Floral Scarf - Peacocks

Keep Smiling
xxx

6 comments

  1. You look SO adorable pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww your little bump is so cute! Absolutely love the look of those cosy socks! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bump is looking great :)
    I must head down to Primark for those Christmas trousers, amazing!

    Amanda | http://notsocountry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Exeter for shopping :-) some great bargains there and also your little bump is so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so adorable with your wittle baby :3

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love what you bought especially those little bow slides really cute. Your bump is so diddy you look lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin