Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #290 - A really great freebie


Day 290 -  A really great freebie - Today I noticed in Marie Claire magazine that they were giving away a 30ml tube of L'Occitane hand cream.  I actually picked up the large version of this cream as a Christmas present for my sister yesterday as she loves the stuff.  It smells absolutely divine and is like silk on your skin. Go get it while you can, there is a choice of 4 different creams!

Had my usual sunday swim tonight and I'm currently sat in my PJ's, post shower, drenched in the Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Body Butter, face mask on, watching the Kardashian wedding on E!  winding down before the start of another week.

Keep Smiling
xxx

2 comments

  1. I am in love with L'occitane! check out their Cherry blossom solid perfume It's one of my favourites :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when a freebie is a good one! I got the "Fleur de Cacao" in my copy! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin