Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #303 - Halloween Special





Day 303 - Halloween Special - Today I baked, painted my nails, painted my face orange and went to a halloween party as a pumpkin!

The cupcakes are just a basic chocolate sponge with butter icing using green food colouring.  I then wrote RIP on a mini Vienesse biscuits with an icing pen, stuck it in the cupcake, sprinkled chocolate strands on as mud and voila you've got yourself a gravestone cupcake.  For my nails I used the Model's Own nail art pen to draw on little spiderwebs.  I hope y'all have a fabulous Halloween!

Keep Smiling
xxx 

8 comments

  1. Love the designs on the cupcakes and your nails - so funky with the cobwebs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww i love the cakes ? i painted my belly when i was pregnant x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my days a painted pregnant belly, that is BRILLIANT! Why didn't I think of that!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the costume + the cute cupcakes! So lovely!!
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha possibly the best halloweeen outfit idea EVER! I love the cupcake ideas.. such a good idea putting the biscuit in too.. works really well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your nails!!! xxx

    http://www.insidemenu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea for the cupcakes, I never think of things like that!
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin