Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #304 - Crazy Clean Freak


Day 304 - Crazy Clean Freak - Today I was like a woman possessed, I woke up and had the urge to clean EVERYTHING! There really is nothing better than a house that smells like cleaning products and fresh linen.  Our spare room always smells the best as that's where I dry my washing if the weather is crap outside.  I then put my feet up for 5 and had dinner at my parents house and then as usual I went for my Sunday swim.

Keep Smiling
xxx

4 comments

  1. i love clean washing smells ! I have a yankee candle called clean cotton and my house smells like washing when i come home !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the smell you get when you dry clothes inside, I do mine in the spare room too and it always smells so good in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't agree more. We live in a flat so our house constantly smells like clean washing :) amazing!

    p.s., totally love your spare bed.

    Amanda | http://notsocountry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have started to get this recently!! I clean everything!! haha, even when Im at work!
    also, I love your pumpkin costume! and your bump!! aww :)
    hope your well! x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin