Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #313 - Baby Research

Day 313 - Baby Research - I love anything baby related and could sit on the internet all day doing research.  I love researching what products we need, husband is just as bad, we spent so much of last weekend just looking at baby items, we like to do our homework! After a lot of thought and consideration we have FINALLY decided on the pram we want...............

THE BABYSTYLE OYSTER IN THE COLOUR CLARET   


Image from Google Images 

As we don't know if we are expecting a boy or a girl we decided to go for a colour that would suit either, can't go wrong with a burgundy shade!

It is ridiculous how excited I am about a pram, anyone would think I'm ordering a brand new car!!

The research continues................

Keep Smiling
xxx

No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin