Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #315 - Mama Mio Boob Tube


Day 315 - Mama Mio Boob Tube - This is the newest addition to my pregnancy skin care regime.  So far I've gone through the whole contents of Mama Mio Tummy Rub, Bio Oil, Palmer's Cocoa Butter Tummy Butter, Neal Yards Mother Balm and various body butters from The Body Shop.... whether any of this is actually working I have no idea, I'll let you know once the babe arrives but I have no stretch marks to report as yet!

Apparently this cream works miracles and anyone can use it, you don't have to be preggo! Its a bust and neck firmer and has won a ton of awards.  As my "bad boys" have pretty much doubled in size since being pregnant I felt this would be the perfect product to try, especially after the baby arrives and that dreaded saggy boob syndrome kicks in!!

Spent the morning at the Health Centre today having a glucose tolerance test , its just a precaution as my mum has type 1 diabetes.  We established that I have really bad veins, it was like getting blood from a stone!

Keep Smiling
xxx

1 comment

  1. Definitely with you on keeping moisturised. I started out with Bio Oil and Palmer's Cocoa butter too. Now I'm using them and anything else I can get my hands on!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin