Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #316 - Friday Night Social


Jeans - Hollister
Vest - Topshop
Blouse - New Look

Day 316 - Friday Night Social - Don't you just love a Friday get together with your girls!  I spent the evening at a Candle Party with my girlfriends.  My friends lounge was filled with an array of different candles, it felt so festive and the candles smelt wonderful.  I bought a cute little snowflake candle holder which I will show in all its glory when it arrives.

Keep Smiling
xxx

4 comments

  1. you look gorgeous! cant wait to see that candle!! bump is still looking cute :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hun, I have awarded you a blog award!!


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of a candle party before but I bet they are fun! I'm obsessed with candles! I'm hosting a jewellery party at my house for someone else soon (not quite the same!). Never hosted a party that doesn't involve drink before so I hope it goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin