Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #323 - My Birthday - 28!

Dress - Miss Selfridge
Leggings - Topshop
Boots - New Look
Ring - Primark

Day 323 - My Birthday - 28! - I turned the grand old age of 28 on Friday.  I rather enjoyed being 27, it was the age I started this whole pregnancy journey on.  I'm pretty sure being 28 is gonna rock my socks off even more though when I become a mummy!

I had the day off work and spent it with Dylan.  He brought me breakfast in bed, we went into town where I bought a dress for my work Christmas do and then in the evening we went out for a delicious meal with friends. I got some really lovely presents, which I will show you all soon.

Keep Smiling
xxx

14 comments

  1. I turned 28 in july its a nice age ! Happy birthday for friday xx Your rocking those heels while pregnant ! . I gave you a mention my blog today xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday for Friday Sam! I hope 28 brings you even more happiness than 27!

    Sarah x

    www.smallestsarah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated birthday! You really don't look 28! But I'm sure you get that all the time ;-)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday!! Can't believe you're 28! You don't look that old at all! Glad you had a nice day :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday! Looking lovely as usual :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous, hope you and the baby are well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy bday luv!! looking gorgeous as usual xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry its late but Happy Birthday.Hope you had a great day.Im 28 too.It sounds like you had a nice time. Luv Gem xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those shoes are amazing, you look beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy belated birthday! You don't look 28 at all :) x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin