Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #325 - Birthday Gifts









Day 325 - Birthday Gifts - I got some really lovely gifts for my birthday this year.  Dylan got me Tall Chesnut Ugg Boots, the Baby Whisperer Book and also a gift card for a hydrotherm massage which is suitable for preggos and is the best gift in the world for me as I have been having some serious back ache. All the other gifts were from friends and family.  My sister got me the lovely pandora charm and I bought the slippers from Accessorize with some of my birthday money. The Candyman DVD is a bit of an ongoing joke with one of my friends..... I now own the trilogy haha!

Keep Smiling
xxx 

4 comments

  1. Those cupcake spoons are adorable, hope you had a great day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. some great goodies there! xx i love my uggs so cosy in this weather x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had some lovely presents, i love the cupcake things. Gem x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! You have some lovely pressies :)xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin