Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #329 - 30 Weeks


Day 329 - 30 Weeks - I can't wait to meet you oh little one!  When you move you make me smile, especially when I see little limbs poking through my skin.  You like kicking about under my ribs which is kinda painful but I'll let you off as its you.  Sometimes you press down real hard on my bladder and the urge to pee is so bad that I wonder if i'll make it to the loo on time.  You are a joy to carry and i'm so thankful that you are able to grow away at a steady rate in my body.....my body was made to carry you!  I can't wait to meet you my little nugget.  Ma x

Keep Smiling
xxx

7 comments

  1. Oh this is such a sweet post, I love it! I'm really excited for you, and you have the cutest bump ever. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely post :). I love your updates on him/her, I'm so happy for you! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. this post is so lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree - a lovely, lovely post! Have just started following your blog and I love it! x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin