Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #330 - #337 - Sorry for my tardiness

Day 330-337 - Sorry for my tardiness

330 - Obsessed with this stuff - Literally smells like a holiday in the Seychelles
331 - Making Christmas Cards
 332 - Leaving Do Tarts
333 - Leaving Do Card
334 - Sparkly Festive Pumps
335 - A lovely walk in the woods


336 - Sometimes its good to cry
337 - Tanning

Sorry my Project 365 is seriously tardy, I should have more time to keep it up to date now that I have officially left work!!  This week has been chaotic.  I can safely say that work have squeezed every last inch of life out of me.  I was supposed to be winding down for my maternity leave but ended up having to cover someones sick leave for the last 5 weeks in a busy office. I ended up being wound up rather than winding down.  It all got to me on Thursday and I had a bit of a meltdown in the office, sobbed my heart out if i'm honest, which is totally unlike me.  I just felt absolutely exhausted from the sheer volume of work.  I know pregnancy isn't an illness but it does slow you down and is very challenging on your body physically and emotionally.  I'm so fortunate to have such a brilliant husband who held me whilst I continued to sob when I got home and brushed my tears away and reminded me that I only had 1 more day to go!  I don't know what I would do without that guy.

The week wasn't all bad though, I did managed to make some Christmas cards and also some mini tarts for my leaving do which I had on Monday afternoon in work.  My work colleagues were so generous, I received £70 in vouchers, a Spa Day and also a £25 voucher for treatments in a beauty salon.  I had a day off work on Wednesday and took a lovely afternoon stroll in the woods with Dyl and Maisy Dog!  Its also my work Christmas do on Saturday so I spent Friday evening tanning, dying my hair and deciding what colour to paint my nails.

I plan on completely relaxing for the next few weeks until the nesting instinct takes over!!

Keep Smiling
xxx

3 comments

  1. Aw thank goodness you've got some time off now :) glad to see you back!

    Amanda | http://notsocountry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought that navy barry m nail varnish last week and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your blog and have missed it the past few days! such a lovely photo catch up :)) your cards are amazing.. i made mine this year and they are nowhere near as good... you have given me some inspiration. Take care and keep up the great blog <3 x x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin