Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #338 - Christmas Do Frock



Dress & Bow - Dorothy Perkins

Day 338 - Christmas Do Frock - Saturday was my work Christmas Do and I had a lot more to celebrate as I literally finished work the day before so its fair to say spirits were high!   I had originally bought a dress from ASOS maternity range but when it arrived and I tried it on it looked like a sack so when I saw this little gem in Dorothy Perkins I snapped it up quick.  Its not from the maternity range but I felt it hugged my bump rather nicely with the ruched effect.  The evening was lovely, we had a delicious 3 course meal and then had a dance, and let me tell you something, It is so hard to get your groove on when your 7 1/2 months pregnant, I gave it my all though!

Keep Smiling
xxx

12 comments

  1. That dress is lovely hun, you look really beautiful,Glad u had a nice time xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! You look beautiful! You have the neatest little bump! The headband is very Snow White too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sam!
    I love your blog! I started reading it a few months back. I have a Westie too and I just love him! I was thinking of starting my own blog, do you have any advice?

    Best,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous and very festive in the red! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fabulous! Love your outfit, esp the alice band :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww you look absolutely STUNNING!!!! xxx

    http://insidemenu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous in that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely dress! And I agree with Lindsay - I love your blog too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have the pregnancy glow! What a beautiful dress!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look absolutely stunning x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin