Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #340 - A lovely belated birthday gift


Day 340 - A beautiful belated birthday gift - My lovely friend Kate popped in to see me to give me my birthday gift.  Isn't it so cute, she also got me a much needed umbrella as mine has broken and the weather has been so dire over the last few days.

My first day of maternity leave was spent making Christmas cards whilst listening to the Christmas tunes on MTV, drinking tea and waiting for a delivery (which never turned up grrrrrrrr!) Still beats working any day.

Keep Smiling
xxx

4 comments

  1. awhh that's really cute! I would love a tattoo like yours but smaller and filled in on my wrist, but I would be too much of a wimp to get it done! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great project you've got going on here. Checket out some of your first posts and the newest and I can see a clear change. =) Gonna go for 365 x 2?

    Followed the blog, hope you don't mind. And maybe you'll visit me someday.

    thebookness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @The Bookness - Thanks, not sure about a P365 next year, i've really enjoyed doing it this year but you have to be committed and Im not sure i'll be able to be quite as committed to the project when my little bundle of joy comes along in February, I will most definitely be keeping the blog up to date though x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin