Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #346 - Carols by Candlelight





Day 346 - Carols by Candlelight - On Sunday husband and I had a lovely evening singing Christmas Carols by candlelight at the village church.  The whole church is full of Christmas Tree's which have been decorated by locals of the village, everyone is given a candle and all the lights are turned off and the whole church is lit up by fairy lights from the trees and candles, it was absolutely beautiful.  I love singing and I'm nearly always the one singing the loudest.

Keep Smiling
xxx

2 comments

  1. I love singing too, although i'm terrible at it! ... love the look of the meat puff patties and carols by candlelight is such a nice, Christmassy thing to do :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to a 'Carols By Candlelight' service last week and it was so lovely :) looks like a great evening.

    Sarah x

    www.smallestsarah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin