Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 #360-365 - Christmas Eve to New Years Eve

Christmas Eve at Mousehole Lights 
360 - Christmas Day  
Husband opening his gift from the bumper (it says I Love Daddy under the tag) so proud.
361 - Boxing Day
Sticking to our annual tradition and took Maisy Dog for a stroll at Gwithian Beach.  I also tried out my new lens that I got for Christmas :-)
362 - A few sale items
Scarf Zara £7.99
Dressing Gown - £15 Marks and Spencer
Boot Socks - £10 FatFace
363 - A cheeseboard suitable for preggos
364 - Fishing for boys cleaning for girls
Husband spent the day fishing..... I spent the day cleaning.....Its what we do!
365 - Whats in a name?
We are slowly making our way through this whole book.  Picking a name really requires a lot of thought, A name lasts a lifetime afterall, choose wisely.

Well my Project 365 has come to an end.  I can't believe I actually managed to keep to it for a whole year.  I'm not planning on doing another for 2012 as I don't think I will have as much time to be as dedicated next year with my new arrival in February.  I will most definitely still be blogging though as I love having a diary of my life to look back on.
As always......
Keep Smiling
  xxx


8 comments

  1. Hi Sam, I really loved following your blog this year. Best wishes for 2012

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a lovely Christmas! I joined your project late but have loved every post! May have to try something similar myself. Hope 2012 is an amazing year for you, I know it will be xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh so sad your 365 has come to an end. I've loved it!

    Can't wait to hear about the arrival of your baby :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've loved project 365! Can't wait to see the joy 2012 brings you with your beautiful baby :). X

    ReplyDelete
  5. This next year is going to be so exciting for you - can't wait to read all about it x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely post and lovely pics! Your blog was one of the first I read when I started my blog and I am looking forward to reading more in 2012 :-) happy new year xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this blog! Happy New Year, Sam! This one will be really exciting! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely post!What an exciting year you have ahead...can't wait to hear about it in your blog.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin