Powered by Blogger.

date night (the last one for a while)






Last night was date night, the last one in a while as I am now 39 weeks pregnant. We went to our local Prezzo (I had a voucher, buy one main get another for £2).  I've been to Prezzo many a time and can't fault them really, I could live off Italian food.  The food was delicious and obviously the company was the best! I was a little disappointing that they had run out of the lemon tart for dessert though but I had banana and custard when I got home instead mmmmmm.

I am soooooo ready to meet our babe now, starting to get a little impatient if I'm honest.

Keep Smiling
xxx

8 comments

  1. You look glowing!
    Best of luck with your pregnancy! x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting!! You look really healthy and that food looks yummy :) Take care and hope all goes well xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the starter and knew straight away that was prezzo! yum x

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmmmm that food looks yummy and you look blooming gorgeous as usual xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful! And the food looks so yummy! Hope it all goes well for you, can't wait to read all about it! :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That food looks incredible and you look like a healthy and glowing mama-to-be! We're all so excited for you and Dylan!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a brilliant date night :)
    Looking as beautiful as ever

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin