Powered by Blogger.

everyday super neutral make-up


My everyday make up routine is ridiculously simple and natural.  Don't get me wrong I love to play up on my eyes for an evening out but for everyday I like to keep it real simple and it literally takes about 5 minutes.

My Routine

1.  Apply Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in number 52 Vanille using a foundation brush
2.  Next apply YSL touche eclat to those eye bags, (I got this for christmas from my wonderful sister).  I've heard I'm gonna need A LOT of this when the baby arrives.
3.  Apply blush to cheeks.  I nearly always use cream blush.  For this look I used a mix of Topshop Flush and Maybelline dream soft blush in Apricot.
4.  Dab some highlight to the inner eye (near those little tear ducts) You can go ahead and use a brush but I use my ring finger because I'm lazy. I used the silvery part from Body Shop Moonstone Baked Eye Colour.
5.  Apply some brown eyeshadow under your lash line (I always use a flat slanted brush for this) and also the same colour to fill in eyebrows.  I used the shade Night Maneuvers by MAC (sorry it was limited edition about 3 years ago but espresso is a very close shade, any other dark brown will do though)
6.  Line your bottom inner rim of the eyes with white eyeliner.  I used Chanel Le Crayon Khol in Blanc
6.  2 coats of mascara.  I swear by Maxfactor Masterpeice Max in Black.  It is my holy grail......seriously nothing compares.
7.  A quick dab of lipbalm, im wearing vaseline rosy here.

And BAM your done!  See I told you it was simple.  How do you wear your make up?  Do you keep it natural or do you go all out for the day with eyelashes etc?

Keep Smiling
xxx

8 comments

  1. Your glowing hunni! I hope I look as good when im carrying :-)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! You make yourself so pretty. So jealous of your skin. Love the top/dress you're wearing too, proper cute!

    peaas.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely beautiful :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely! I also love the top (or dress?) that you're wearing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just the perfect natural look :) you also make me want to dye my hair brown eeek! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look lovely :) So simple


    Keeley
    walking-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that is really lovely and natural. I don't go too ott during the day, I'm a fan of a rockabilly eyeliner flick and a natural base. I wear eyelash extensions a lot of the time so it's never too much of an issue :)

    dp
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very Beautiful! I need to try this look!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin