Powered by Blogger.

gonna miss this


Gonna miss my little shelf.  I've quite enjoyed resting my hands, cups, dinner plates etc on my belly.  Can't wait to be able to bend down to put my socks and shoes on with ease though.............forgotten what that feels like!

Today husband and I went to town to pick up a birthday present for my friend.  We also stopped in Starbucks (it would be rude not too) which is where I took the above pic.  I then spent the rest of the afternoon filing, buffing, de-cuticle-ising **yep think I just made that word up** and polishing my nails.

I'm just about to shoot out as it's date night tonight, probably our last one for a while, so catch ya later

Keep Smiling
xxx

3 comments

  1. Its something im looking forward to when falling pregnant, and that is to have a bump to rest things on hehe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way sometimes. But sometimes, you'll realize that a lazy life is boring

    -jean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sam! I adore your blog. So stink in cute! Im also a mommy of 2. I started a blog a bit ago about mommy hood as well as style amongst other things. Would love you to check it out and hope you'll be a new follower!

    blog - fallwith.us

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin