Powered by Blogger.

pastel passion


Topshop 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9
Mango 10/11/12/13
Dorothy Perkins 14
Essie Mint Candy Apple 15
Maybelline Moisture Extreme in 04G Fuchsia 16 (not actual colour in pic) 

Dreaming dreaming dreaming of tulips, daffodils, warm sunshine and beautiful soft pastel shades to wear this Spring!  I cannot wait to wear something other than leggings every day (38 weeks pregnant today, not long now little baba).  

I'm absolutely loving the pastel theme that seems to be happening for Spring this year.  Topshop and Mango are tickling my fancy right now and anything in the shades mint, peach, navy or ice blue is a winner.

Keep Smiling
xxx

8 comments

  1. Pretty much want everything you have featured here! I bet you cant wait for your new arrival! So exciting Sam! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like what Topshop has to offer this Spring, and all the pastel shades are so cute. I might even fade my purple hair to a lilac shade to match :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful clothes, love the navy anchor top. Hope your pregnancy is going smoothly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog now. It's ace! I love pastels too, going to be perfect for spring. I love those wedges and the essie nail polish, great colour!

    I'm following you now, I hope you'll stop by my blog sometime to say hey and follow me back if you like it.

    Amelia @ UGLY DUCKLING x

    I WAS AN UGLY DUCKLING BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have got the nailpolish and I am also in love with it!

    Kisses Anne

    http://annenobody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pastel items always looks so fresh. They're great this time of the year! Need items 2, 7 and 9 in my life! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love everything! especially the nail polish. so pretty.

    www.lifeasadaydreamer.blogspot.com

    -Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving these shades, especially the Dorothy Perkins shoe boots xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin