Powered by Blogger.

and baby makes 3





Just checking in quickly to let you all know that the 3 of us are doing good.  Thank you so much for all your lovely messages and comments.  Our little man is 11 days old today and according to the midwives/doctors/health visitors he is gaining weight nicely and passing all his tests so far.

Dylan and I spend most of our days either staring at him, laughing at his little frog arms and legs when he's naked, singing made up songs or talking about baby poo, wet nappies and boobs. The lack of sleep was quite a shocker for the first couple of nights but its amazing how your body can cope with such little sleep and when I look into my little Fletcher's eyes and I see him focusing on me it doesn't matter how tired I am.......he's worth every sleepless night.

Keep Smiling
xxx

12 comments

  1. Aw he is gorgeous! Glad you are all doing well and I must say, you are looking very well on so little sleep!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw he is such an adorable little guy. Best of luck to you all x

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so super gorgeous! You look amazing as well! :)

    George | frecklie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's adorable and you look fantastic and glowy!
    Congratulations!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't believe I missed your last post. He is so gorgeous! My boyfriend loves his name (Fletcher is my bfs middle name). Bet you're so proud!

    Congratulations!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's adorable! Glad to hear you're both doing well - I hope you're enjoying every moment :)

    Sarah x

    www.smallestsarah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This made me smile :) Glad to see you're doing so well, and he really is a cutie. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cutie :) Can't wait to hear more about you 3! It's so exciting.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. ah congratulations! he so teeny, and you look amazing eventhough you say you've had no sleep :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin