Powered by Blogger.

being comfy


Sweater and Vest - Topshop
Jeans - Hollister

Dylan has been at work for 5 days so I've been living like a single mama. It's actually not been too bad but I am so glad he is coming home tomorrow, I really miss my husband and Fletcher misses his daddy.  Today has been a good day though.  My gorgeous little man slept whilst I spent a good half hour in the bath relaxing, well done little Fletch.  I then decided as he was still sleeping that I would actually make a bit of an effort and do my hair, make-up and wear something other than sweatpants, but it still needed to be comfy.




I then took a trip to Sainsbury's to pick up my final Bounty Pack (they are free packs that you get when pregnant/new mummy) and also picked up Look mag and a couple of beauty items which I will be doing a separate post on.  My wonderful mum then came over and cooked my dinner and I have just devoured the above dessert, its my new fave thing.

Keep Smiling
xxx

10 comments

  1. I love those coconut yogurts! Mmmm yummy. Looks lovely with fruit!
    You are looking GREAT. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely here! Love the jumper. Glad you and Fletcher are doing well xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I love that jumper, its a great colour. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that's so pretty, you look so cosy!

    dp
    x

    www.inanityandthegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colour of the jumper :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! You look GORGEOUS! It's so great to hear how well you and your little family are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look amazing, you bounced right back! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh you look amazing! I can't believe you just gave birth. Congratulations on the new addition to your family :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin