Powered by Blogger.

keep smiling..........from Fletcher





Jacket, Jeans, Vest, Top - All Topshop
Boots - Barratts 
Lipstick - Rubywoo Mac

Sorry for the head to toe Topshop ensemble......what can I say, I love that place.

This week I have noticed something.....since becoming a mother I find it really difficult to remember what day of the week it is as every day is the same.  I'm constantly asking "what day is it"  It doesn't help that Dylan has the most bizarre shift pattern.  I am however slowly starting to get myself into a daily routine and so is the little man which is great as my life really does revolve around him at the moment *not that i'm complaining*.  I also have activities throughout the week, for example every Thursday I attend a breastfeeding group (to be honest its more of a catch up with other mums with free cups of tea and lunch) and on Fridays I meet up with my other mama friends for lunch.  I then spend the rest of my days with my mum and then when Dylan is home we make the most of our time as a family.  All in all being a mum is rocking my socks off.  Oh and not to make a big deal of it or anything but the little guy is smiling now, pretty major stuff.


Keep Smiling
xxx


5 comments

  1. aww he is gorgeous :) must be so proud + i love those boots xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fletcher is SO SWEET! Oh my goodness, what a smile! It's great to see you looking so well and keeping busy with activities. Take care! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww he's so cute!! You look amazing, can't believe you've just had a bubba!! love the outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. you do not look like you just had a baby!! how lucky!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin