Powered by Blogger.

whats going on?

My little man who fell asleep during our yoga class this week, gosh I love him :-)

I'll tell you whats going on............. I unintentionally took a break from blogging and do you know what, it felt nice.  I spent time with my boys and just enjoyed some quality family time.  Dylan has unfortunately been sent away to Oman with work for 6 weeks and it absolutely broke my heart hearing him say goodbye to Fletcher, I swear my heart was actually aching, it's so much harder saying goodbye when you have a baby.  But onwards and upwards, instead of dwelling on the fact that he's not here I'm going to spend my days looking forward to his return and get planning some exciting things to do when he gets home.  I've certainly got enough activities to keep me busy now that I've started baby yoga and baby swimming lessons. So anyway, you can expect some more posts from me very soon.

Keep Smiling
xxx

5 comments

  1. I have missed your posts, but can understand wanting to spend time with your boys! Hope the next 6 weeks go quickly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. im missed you ! ive been checking every now and again to see if you had posted! hope the next 6 weeks fly by for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! Yoga IS relaxing so I can understand baby falling asleep! ;)
    Take care hun! Welcome back to blogging. Missed you!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sam! I started reading your blog a couple of months ago and I really enjoy your posts, they're so inspiring and full of positive energy :) Yeah, saying goodbye is so hard, especially when you say goodbye to the dearest ones... but it's great that you found some interesting activities! Greetings from Szczecin, Poland :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hooray, you're back! look at that gorgeous little man..you lucky thing! looking forward to reading your posts again. soph xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin