Powered by Blogger.

skincare regime

Your in for a treat today people........yes that is my make-up free face, warts and all! I thought it would be a good idea to show you my updated daily skincare/make-up routine so here goes.........oh gosh look at those dark circles eek!

 I wash/cleanse my face in the shower with Elemis tri-enzyme resurfacing facial wash (i've used this stuff for about 3-4 years now and I can safely say it is great on my skin)

 Moisturise with Nivea Pure & Natural Anti Wrinkle Day Cream
 Dab on an eye cream - Im using Dirty Works Banish the Bags
 Next prime the face - I'm using Loreal Lumi Magique Base Primer (This stuff is amazing)
 I then apply my foundation using a brush - Here we have the MAC 187 and Loreal Lumi Magique in the colour Gold Linen
 Cover those dark circles (you know, the ones from getting up in the middle of the night with your baby) I'm currently using and loving YSL Touche Eclat
 Dust on some blush - I have a few faves but I've been using Well Dressed by MAC a lot lately
 Now for the eyes I used the NAKED palette by Urban Decay.  I used the colour Virgin on my lids, Creep for my eyebrows and Dark Horse for under eye and then used a Chanel white eyeliner on my waterline and Maxfactor Masterpiece Max Mascara in black on my lashes
 Sweep on some lippy - This is my all time favourite lipstick - The Body Shop shade #14 Pink Ginger
Voila your ready for the day

Understandably my skin has changed since becoming a mama, where my skin used to be predominantly normal it is now showing areas of dryness and fatigue so I thought it was time to step the skincare regime up a gear.  I usually just use the cheap Nivea Day Cream (which was brilliant when my skin was normal) but quite frankly this face needed something with a bit more power behind it now.  Here is what I have been using since Fletcher was born 3 months ago (Happy 3 months Fletch).


Keep Smiling
xxx

4 comments

  1. You are so gorgeous with or without makeup xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could only wish I looked as great as you did without makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great post! I may have to add some of these products to my wishlist!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great post! You look so beautiful before and after :) Lucky! x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin