Powered by Blogger.

a family reunion, a wedding and a sleepy baby






These last few days have been simply wonderful.  I got my husband back on Wednesday and the little reunion was rather emotional, some might say I missed the guy ever so slightly.  We spent the day together as a family on Thursday and went to town and picked up a few little bits for the little man. Saturday I attended a wedding of two of our best friends, it was magical and Fletcher wore his first ever suit and the celebrations will continue today at a Jubilee Party.  Life is pretty sweet at the moment, even the weather can't ruin this mood.

Keep Smiling
xxx

7 comments

  1. Your such a gorgeous family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful!! gorgeous family! God bless...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a beautiful family! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what lovely photos :) a beautiful little family right there! glad you have your hubby back. I love your dress by the way, very pretty... ooo and little Fletcher's tie! aww xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww his little suit is amazing!! Glad you're having such a nice time all together :) You look absolutely beautiful too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you're all back together again :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous, I love your dress. Lovely pictures :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin