Powered by Blogger.

jump


Jumpsuit-Matalan/Vest-Primark/Sandals-Topshop

I purchased my first ever jumpsuit this week and I don't think it will be my last.  I picked this little number up from Matalan, it was in the sale reduced from £20 to £10.  Its so lovely and lightweight, I love the bird print and I just know it would look rocking with a pair of wedges too.  Yesterday was quite a humid day and I had plans to meet up with my other mama friends for coffee so I thought I'd whip it out along with my Topshop sandals which I've hardly been able to wear this summer due to the horrible weather.  Come on summer, I want to get my butt down the beach!

What do you think of jumpsuits? Like or dislike? Do you own one?

Keep Smiling
xxx

2 comments

  1. I love them playsuits! You have to get the right one, there are some dodgy one out there. What a bargain yours was!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's adorable and looks so comfy! Love it! I personally can't find a jumpsuit that doesn't look weird on me (I have an unusually long torso) but that one is FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin