Powered by Blogger.

a lot to celebrate {and a lot of photos}





 rather pleased with my new slippers, Maisy seems to like them too

 hand print mug for daddy

 How awesome is this

 Pannini with ham, Davidstow cheese and apple chutney (obsessed with apple chutney right now, can't get enough of the stuff.  I really want to make my own)


 It was all a bit much for Fletch

We had a lot to celebrate around these parts on Sunday. 6 years of wedded bliss and a first Father's Day all in one day so to celebrate we had a lovely family day out to an old Cornish Mine and World Heritage Site Heartlands.  It was so lovely to actually spend the day outside without being rained on and have some quality family time together with my 2 favourite guys.  We had a blast reading all about the mines and how children as young as 8 would work in these dangerous conditions........CRAZY.  I never appreciated history when I was at school but I find it fascinating now.

Also can you believe how different I look in my wedding pictures.  I had blonde hair all my life, I was born bald and then when I finally did get hair at about 6 months of age it was pure white/blonde it wasn't until secondary school when it started to turn mousy in colour and I started hitting the bleach and then after my wedding I fancied a change and cut my hair off into a bob and then dyed it brunette and it pretty much stayed brunette ever since.  Being married has such a significance in my life and the fact that we have Fletcher now just makes celebrating our marriage so much sweeter.  I love my little family.

Keep Smiling
xxx

13 comments

  1. How lovely to see your wedding photo's.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you with brown hair! :) Fletcher is SO cute! I cant wait to have my little baby! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It is so life changing having a baby, it is the most amazing thing ever, I can't even begin to explain the love you will feel x

      Delete
  3. Wow you look so different in your wedding photographs. Amazes me how much just changing the colour of your hair really can affect how you look! Congrats on your six years and I hope you have many, many more years to come!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know tell me about it. It's crazy how different I look, but I was only 22 then, got a few more wrinkles now haha xx

      Delete
  4. Your wedding photos are beautiful! and i love your outfit with the grey maxi skirt xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your anniversary, looks like you all had a really lovely Fathers' Day! :)
    Also, new mission to learn how to crotchet and make that bike cover, how fab is that?!

    Fran
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome isn't it. I want one for my bike, along with a wicker basket haha xx

      Delete
  6. Aw such lovely photos. You're such a sweet family.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love to see small parts of a bloggers life, it helps readers see past the lipsticks and handbags and get to know the bloggers personality :) Thanks for sharing your family with us! Makes me feel good about being young and married!
    - Saf
    xo

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin